Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Good and Bad examples of Layout and Design

Below is my example of good graphic design layout. I love the way the colors all go together and coordinate. I love how there is a curve of the chair and the text also has curves. When I was looking at these on google, it was the first one to jump off the page at me.




The example that is below is a very bad example of a magazine layout. It is very clustered and hard to read. With all the things that are circled and written i just seams that it could be a lot more organized. The pictures are distracting. The text isn't wrapped around the pictures in a manner that is easy read. Let's be honest it is just all around terrible.


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I loved all of these posts. A lot of these things we have, but I got some really great ideas....

    Web design Durban

    ReplyDelete